It’s just about that time when everyone is starting to say, “let’s circle back to that after the holidays.”
In other words, the image of lazy summer days is getting clearer, holiday plans are starting to take form, and even your children seem bearable. It’s summer, baby.
And with summer comes get-togethers with friends and family, outdoor braais, and parties “just because”. And what’s a party without a cocktail? (Your children aren’t THAT bearable…)
The BIBO fizz is the appliance every household needs this summer. Not only does it work without needing electricity, (no cocktails for you, Eskom), but it’s easy to use, and will impress even the most snobbish of houseguests.
It will add bubbles to any drink. Be it tea infusions, juice, water, flat beer, cold drink or wine, it will bring the sparkle. Our patented fizz infuser creates a controlled release of pressure, which allows you to carbonate any beverage, and will also completely adapt to your preferences, allowing you to choose the amount of fizz in your drink.
And we’re not about to leave you high and dry (get it?). Here’s an easy-to-make cocktail using the BIBO fizz, to truly show you how much your life is about change.
The Summer Rosè Sangria
· 2 stone fruit like peaches, nectarines, or plums, sliced
· 10 strawberries, halved and quartered
· 2 handfuls of fresh blueberries
· 60ml castor sugar (optional)
· crushed ice
· 750ml Rosè wine
· Spring of mint
To serve use:
· A large Jug
● Place all the fruit in the jug
● Sprinkle with castor sugar (if used)
● Top the fruit with the crushed ice
● Fizz the rosé wine using your BIBO fizz bar and pour the sparkling rosé into
● Add the mint leaves and stir to combine
● Serve Immediately
● For some variation, add a few tots of white spirits like gin or vodka
And for the non-alcoholic fans, don’t think we forgot about you…Check out this delicious, home-made lemonade that will add some sparkle to those warm summer days:
For the syrup you’ll need:
· ½ cup sugar
· 2 cups water
· zest and juice of 4 medium-large lemons
· pinch of salt
To serve use:
· Slices of Lemon
· Use a vegetable peeler to zest the lemons and do not remove any of the white pith
with the zest
· Make the syrup by placing the sugar, water and zest in a saucepan
· Bring it all to a boil while stirring and stir until the sugar has dissolved
· Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon juice and salt
· Cover and let the syrup stand for a few hours to infuse and come to room
· Pour through a sieve to remove the lemon peel.
· Add ½ cup of the syrup to 2 ½ cups of water and mix
· Taste and add more syrup or sugar to taste (if needed)
· Carbonate with the BIBO fizz bar
· Serve with ice and garnished with lots of slices of lemon
So call up the crew, crank up the sparkle and get ready for the best season yet.
No circling back necessary
Buy the BIBO fizz here.